Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the Site, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information and other materials or services on the Site. Your access and use of the Site will be subject to the version of the Terms and Conditions posted on the Site at the time of use. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, then you do not have the right to access, view, download or otherwise use the Site or purchase any supplements and, accordingly, you should not do so.
Member User Agreement
You must read and agree to these Terms and Conditions before placing Your order for the UK/EU/AU/NZ 18 days (10 + 8 day shipping) or US 14 days (10 + 4 day shipping) Trial Offer of Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula. By placing Your order for the UK/EU/AU/NZ 18 days (10 + 8 day shipping) or US 14 days (10 + 4 day shipping) Trial Offer of Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
You further agree not to use or access the Website if doing so would violate the laws of Your state, province or country. At the bottom of this page appears a “last modified” date. If the “last modified” date remains unchanged, then You may presume that no changes have been made since the “last modified” date. A changed “last modified” dates indicates that this document has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.
I understand the information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. I understand I should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting my doctor. I also understand that Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula is not intended or to be used to treat any type of medical condition. WARNING: Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. Consult a physician before using this product if You have any medical condition including, but not limited to, strokes, high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia, depression, anxiety, other psychiatric conditions, a family history of these or other medical conditions, or if taking any prescription, OTC and/or other herbal medications.
During times when trial memberships are offered, you agree to accept the trial membership to the Site, which gives you a 30-day supply of our product, and by accessing the Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula Services you authorize the charges set forth below and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your trial membership will entitle you a 30 day supply of our product, for UK/EU/AU/NZ/CAD 18 days (10 + 8 day shipping) or US 14 days (10 + 4 day shipping) starting on the day you submit your trial membership application to the Site. Shipping may take anywhere from 1-4 business days, and we ship via standard shipping.
2. You agree that if you do not send us notice of cancellation of your trial membership from the expiration of your trial membership term, we shall automatically and without further notice:
convert your trial membership to a standard RECURRING MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION to Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula Services, our auto-shipment program, at the standard one month membership rate;
renew your monthly membership to the Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula Services for successive periods of one month each at the then current standard one-month membership rate, which on our auto-shipment program will have a new 30-day supply sent to you every month.
3. Subscription and Membership fees to the Site are subject to change at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of Company. The official standard one-month membership rates for the Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula Services shall be set forth at the respective join pages of the site. The current standard one-month membership rate is UK: £91.95, EU: €91.95, AU: $174.95, NZ: $174.95, CAD: $158.97, US: $89.99.
4. TO CANCEL AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AT THE END OF THE PAID TRIAL MEMBERSHIP PERIOD, YOU MUST NOTIFY Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula PRIOR TO THE END OF THE PAID TRIAL PERIOD, BY CONTACTING Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula BY TELEPHONE.
5. TO CANCEL YOUR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP YOU MUST NOTIFY Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula OF YOUR CANCELLATION BY TELEPHONE OF YOUR THEN CURRENT MEMBERSHIP TERM.
6. All cancellations received by Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula will be effective upon receipt (Phone ONLY), UNLESS in the UK/EU/AU/NZ 18 days (10 + 8 day shipping) or US 14 days (10 + 4 day shipping) trial period.
7. You hereby acknowledge and agree that if you cancel your monthly membership, or if your membership is cancelled by us, your User ID will be removed from the system at the end of the then current monthly membership period and that you will be entitled to receive the full benefits of your monthly membership until the end of such period. You shall not be entitled to any pro-rated or partial refund if you cancel your monthly membership before the end of the then current monthly membership period. You agree that if you cancel at any time after purchasing a monthly membership to the Site (e.g., 20 minutes after you sign up), you will still be charged the full months membership fee.
8. We may, at any time and at our sole discretion, cancel any paid trial membership or monthly membership; provided, however, that if we cancel any paid trial membership prior to its expiration, we shall provide a pro-rata refund for the unexpired period of the cancelled months membership by automatic credit.
9. You hereby authorize Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula to charge your credit card (which you hereby acknowledge was entered by you into the sign-up page) to pay for your trial membership fee and all monthly membership fees to the Site / our auto-shipment program at the then current standard monthly membership rate. You further authorize us to charge your credit card for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment available through, at, in or on, or provided by, the Site. You agree to be personally liable for all charges incurred by you during or through the use of the Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula Services. Your liability for such charges shall continue after termination of your membership.
10. Payment for the services provided to you at, and/or through the Site may be made by automatic credit card debit and you hereby authorize Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula and its agents to transact such payments on your behalf.
11. Unless and until you notify us that you wish to cancel or terminated your membership to the Site, you hereby agree and authorize Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula or its designated agent or assignee to automatically renew your membership to the Site on a continuing monthly basis and to charge your credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of your membership. You hereby further authorize Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula or its designated agent or assignee to charge your credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided to you by or through the Site.
12. You further agree that as a Member, you must promptly inform us of any and all the following: loss or theft of the credit card used to pay for membership to the Site or other Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula Services; changes in the expiration date of the credit card; changes in home or billing address; apparent breaches of security regarding your membership, such as loss, theft, unauthorized disclosure or use of a User ID; and all other changes pertaining to your credit card account used to pay for services pursuant to this Agreement which may affect our ability to expeditiously obtain payments due to Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula. You agree that you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula Services, until you have notified us by calling us at
UK, EU: +443308087621
13. You hereby agree that any fraudulent reporting of a lost or stolen credit card used to obtain goods or services from the Site or any fraudulent reporting of an unauthorized charge to the Site on your credit card which has been made by you or anyone under your authority, at a time when a charge or other obligation for payment for goods and/or services to the Site remains outstanding at the time of such fraudulent reporting, you shall be liable to Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula for liquidated damages of €25,000.00. The liability for liquidated damages specified in this Paragraph shall not limit any other liability you may have for breach(es) of any other terms, conditions, promises and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
14. You further acknowledge and agree that you will remain liable to Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula for any unauthorized use of the Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula Services associated with your membership.
Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula UK/EU/AU/NZ/CAD 18 days (10 + 8 day shipping) or US 14 days (10 + 4 day shipping) Trial Offer Terms and Conditions: Please take a few minutes to read the following as when You purchase the Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula Trial Offer You automatically accept the following terms and conditions.
We are confident you will see the benefits of using our Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula Product within our UK/EU/AU/NZ 18 days (10 + 8 day shipping) or US 14 days (10 + 4 day shipping) trial. You are taking the next step toward a more confident you! Upon signing up for your trial offer, your credit card provided will be charged a One-time Shipping & Handling fee of UK: £2.95, EU: €2.95, AU: $4.95, NZ: $4.95, CAD: $3.95, US: $3.99.
If you contact customer service to terminate your trial enrollment within UK/EU/AU/NZ 18 days (10 + 8 day shipping) or US 14 days (10 + 4 day shipping) of the date that you enroll in the Program, you will not receive any additional product and you will not be charged anything else. Your enrollment date is the date that you submit your order for the trial product. All orders are shipped within two business days.
If you do not cancel within UK/EU/AU/NZ 18 days (10 + 8 day shipping) or US 14 days (10 + 4 day shipping) of the date that you enroll in the Program, we will charge the same card you provided at enrollment the monthly membership fee of UK: £91.95, EU: €91.95, AU: $174.95, NZ: $174.95, CAD: $158.97, US: $89.99.
Then, beginning about 30 days after enrollment in membership program we will send you a fresh monthly shipment of the product and charge your card UK: £91.95, EU: €91.95, AU: $174.95, NZ: $174.95, CAD: $158.97, US: $89.99 when each supply ships. You can cancel monthly shipments and avoid further Monthly Charges at any time by contacting customer service at 7 Days a week 6AM-6PM.
Max Prime Labs, does not authorize the resale of our Product by unauthorized retailers. Therefore any purchase order suspected to be use for illegal distribution or any other activity not approved in writing by an authorized Officer of Max Prime Labs. may be subject to suspension or immediate termination of account and restrained from any further access to the Site. Any open order will be cancelled and credited back to Buyer. Max Prime Labs, reserve the right to pursue any unlawful distributor for violations including but not limited to The Lanham Act.
In the event that an order is shipped out and is later suspected and/or is proven to be in violation of this clause, product(s) will not be approved for a refund, no exceptions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Unless otherwise noted, the products and services on the Site are intended for personal, non–commercial purposes only. You agree to use the Site only for lawful, noncommercial purposes and in compliance with all international, federal, state and local laws. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt, frame, link, rent, lease, loan, sell, license or in any way exploit the content of the Site.
You represent and warrant that you (a) are above the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, (b) have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site, (c) do not have more than one (1) account at any given time for the Site; (d) you will only provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information if you register for an account and/or Orders (defined below). If we believe or suspect that your information is not true, accurate, current or complete, we may deny or terminate your access to the Site or Services (or any portion thereof) and (d) that you have full power and authority to enter into the Terms and Conditions and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
We cannot guarantee that other users will not copy, modify, distribute or otherwise use the User Content that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or do not want others to use, do not post it on the Site. We are not responsible for any user’s misuse or misappropriation of any User Content you post on the Site.
REVIEW OF SUBMISSIONS
We have no obligation to verify the identity of any users when they are connected to the Site or to supervise the User Content that has been provided by users. You acknowledge that we may or may not prescreen, monitor, review, edit or delete the User Content posted by you and other users on the Site. We and our designees retain the right to modify, move, refuse, block or remove any User Content, in whole or in part, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. We and our designees also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believes is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect our rights, property or safety, users of the Site and the public. In any case, we are not responsible or liable for damages of any kind arising from any failure, non–failure, or delay in removing such User Content even when we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
By posting User Content in or otherwise using any communications service or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through the Site from time to time, you agree that you are the sole responsible person and/or entity from which such User Content originated. Moreover, you agree not to access or use the Site for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Site.
We do not control the User Content posted on the Site and, as such, we make no representations, guarantees or warranties regarding User Content or its truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, integrity or quality. We do not determine whether User Content violates the rights of others, and we have no control over whether User Content is of a nature that you or other users may find offensive. User Content includes the opinions, statements and other content of third parties, not us. You acknowledge and agree that the information and views expressed by you and other users in User Content appearing on the Site do not necessarily reflect our views or those of our content providers, advertiser, sponsors, affiliated or related entities, and we do not support or endorse any User Content or any other content posted by you or any other user on or otherwise accessible through the Site. We do not assume, and expressly disclaim, any obligation or liability with respect to User Content and no confidential or fiduciary understanding or relationship is established by our receipt or acceptance of any such materials.
OUR RIGHT TO USE USER CONTENT
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site may involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. We assume no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings or other information submitted by you or other users of the Site.
You agree that you will not harvest, collect or store information about the users of the Site or the User Content or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of the Site or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk electronic mail or communications. You may not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or portions thereof (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site); (iv) run any form of auto–responder or “spam” on the Site; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site; or (vi) harvest or scrape any content from the Site.
The availability of the products and services described on the Site, and the descriptions of such products and services, may vary based on location and timing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Site, and all of its contents, including but not limited to articles, other text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, video material, audio material, including musical compositions and sound recordings, software, logos, titles, characters, names, graphics and button icons, excluding User Content (collectively “Proprietary Material”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of Cyprus and the European Union, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Proprietary Material is owned or controlled by Max Prime Labs., or by other parties that have provided rights thereto to Max Prime Labs., Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions or without our express prior written permission, you may not, and agree that you will not, use, publish, reproduce, display, publicly perform, create derivative works from, reverse engineer or decompile, disassemble, distribute, license, transfer, sell, copy, post, enter into a database, upload, transmit or modify the Proprietary Material or any portion thereof, for any purpose or by any means, method, or process now known or later developed. Modification of the materials appearing on the Site or use of such materials for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights.
CLAIMS REGARDING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Notice. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Content or other content on the Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification to our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, your email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the above notification is accurate and that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is by email at [email protected]
For clarity, only Copyright notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to our customer service. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements set forth above, your Copyright notice may not be valid.
After receiving a claim of infringement, we will process and investigate the claim and will take appropriate actions under applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying, we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity, and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. We will take reasonable steps promptly to notify the user that we have removed or disabled access to such material.
Counter–Notice. If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter–notice containing the following information in writing to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e–mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a proper counter–notice is received by the Copyright Agent, we may send a copy of the counter–notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we will replace the removed content or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days. Unless our designated agent first receives notice from the original complaining party that such party has filed an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after the Copyright Agent’s receipt of the counter–notice, at our sole discretion.
We may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate your account for the Site and any or all affiliate websites if you are a repeat infringer. If you believe that a user is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact our Copyright Agent and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the user is a repeat infringer.
VISITORS TO THE SITE AGREE THAT THEIR USE OF, AND RELIANCE ON ANY ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH, THE SITE IS AT THEIR OWN SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE (INCLUDING OUR AFFILIATES, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS AND THE LIKE, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES) SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON–INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE ALSO MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES AS TO ANY LINKED SITES AND WE HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF SUCH SITES. IN SOME INSTANCES, CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE MAY REPRESENT THE OPINIONS AND JUDGMENTS OF PROVIDERS OR USERS, SUCH AS USER CONTENT. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES DO NOT ENDORSE NOR SHALL WE OR THEY BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE ON THE SITE BY ANYONE OTHER THAN OUR AUTHORIZED EMPLOYEES ACTING IN SUCH CAPACITY.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES CAUSED BY THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE DAMAGES OR INJURIES OCCURRING AS A RESULT OF: (1) ANY ERROR, OMISSION, DELETION, OR DEFECT IN THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, OR (2) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, DEFAMATION, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE: (1) THAT ANY PORTION OF THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; OR (2) THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR–FREE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU (AND NOT WE OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
WE DO NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF ANY PERSON SUBSCRIBING OR USING THE SITE. THEREFORE, WE DECLINE ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, WASTED EXPENDITURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS AND OTHER PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF REPLACING EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES, OR LOSS OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO: (i) THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS OR ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE; OR (ii) ANY CLAIM (INCLUDING FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM) ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF, THE SITE OR THE LINKED SITES, OR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR LINKED SITES, EVEN IF WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, OR OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS ARE AWARE OR SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (THEREBY MINIMIZING OUR LIABILITY TO YOU TO THE LOWEST AMOUNT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS).
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE CLAIMS OR FOR DISPUTES AGAINST US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE DEEMED TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT YOUR LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF ANY INDEMNITY GIVEN BY YOU UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Site, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Site) for any reason, including but not limited to the suspicion of illegal distribution of our Product by potential unapproved retailers, or no reason, at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice to you, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you and your activities in connection with the Site. If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by following the instructions on the Site. Any fees paid hereunder are non–refundable. In the event of termination, you will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including the warranties made by you, and by the disclaimers and limitations of liability. Additionally, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site.
GOVERNING LAW; GENERAL INFORMATION
We control and operate the Site from our offices in Cyprus. While we invite visitors from all parts of the world to visit the Site, visitors acknowledge that the Site, and all activities available on and through the Site, are governed by the laws of Cyprus. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
A printed version of the Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
As mentioned above, these Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Site and any User Content, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us with respect to those matters. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms and Conditions, and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
All differences of any nature that may arise in relation to this contract between the contracting parties, shall be referred to arbitration by a single Arbitrator in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration Law of Cyprus.
Unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions, all notices under these Terms and Conditions will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or email; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service.
Please feel free to contact us via one of the methods described on our Contact Us page, or send a letter to:
Max Prime Labs =Strength Booster Formula
You agree that we may send notices to you regarding your use of the Site by means of electronic mail, a general notice posted on the Site or by written communication delivered either by overnight courier or U.S, mail to your email or mailing address as appearing in our records from time to time.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on April 15, 2020.
All orders placed between the hours of 6 am and 6 pm Monday and Friday will be shipped out in in 2 business days via standard mail. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding all EU postal holidays. Handling is also included in your order. We will automatically email you a tracking number when your order is shipped.